Welcome to our Help Center, you are just a few steps away from contacting the best petsitters in your area. For security reasons, we cannot provide our Petsitters' contact details straight away.
So, how does it work?
- The first step is to go to our homepage and launch a search from there, just type your postcode, make sure your select the correct city and get started.
- You will be asked some questions about the specifications of your search. Once you have answered these, you will be taken to the results page with all the petsitters available in your area.
- The Petsitters are sorted in order of their response rate, so those higher up the list should give you the quickest response!
- Select them (make sure to check out their profile by clicking on their name) and when you are done, click on "notify X petsitters".
- If you have not already done so, you will be asked to create an account. If you already have one, just log in.
- Your notifications will then be sent to the petsitters, they will receive a request from you saying you are interested by their services. They will then either decline or accept the notification (you will receive an email when a petsitter accepts the notification).
- At that point, you can discuss all the specifics of the assignment with the petsitter over your Holidog mailbox. Once you have made your choice between all the petsitters that have responded, book them from your mailbox and meet them (it is of paramount importance that you meet your petsitter at least once before the assignment! You need to check that your pet will adapt well to their temporary home, especially if there will be other pets)
Please bear in mind that we are currently experiencing technical issues with the mobile app and site, therefore a lot of features are not available on these platforms. Our tech team is working on it, and hopefully it will be running soon. If you do not have access to a PC or laptop, please get into contact with us and we will help you book over the phone.