In the event of an accident while a pet is with a Petsitter, please follow the following procedure:
- The Petsitter should first let Holidog know about the event if it does not concern a medical emergency.
- In the case of a medical emergency, the Petsitter should first of all contact a vet to ensure the well-being of the animal.
- The Petsitter may therefore take the pet to a vet if necessary.
- Once Holidog has been contacted, we will do everything possible to get the pet owner updated about the state of the animal's health day by day until the problem is resolved.
- If any vet's fees are incurred by either of the parties involved, please consult the Holivet conditions:
- For UK
You can contact our customer service by emailing:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for UK
- email@example.com for Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.org for New Zealand
Please try to explain everything in as much detail as possible and we will do everything possible to find an appropriate solution.